Survey Report on Mobile Signal
Mobile signal solutions have a team of engineers for professional installation for larger buildings. Usually Hotels offices and commercial buildings within the UK.
Survey Would Include
- Specific priority areas identified
- Signal level inside/outside db
- Construction material of internal partition walls and exterior walls
- Ceiling type (plaster or suspended ceiling) to be identified
- Roof access to run cabling from external aerials to repeaters
- Riser access between floors
- Ensure adequate space above ceiling to run cables and mount directional couplers and splitters
- Identify any issues with building layout or construction that would impede cable runs or signal spread.
- Identify any remedial work required prior to and after the installation.
- Travel and miscellaneous expenses
- System configuration layout drawing and connection diagram.
- Send in plans of the buildings to firstname.lastname@example.org
FAO Installation Engineers
- Project manager will send a estimate of costs and bill of materials
- Survey of the buildings
- Full report and schematic
- Installation and guaranteed results